ZAO Christmas Gift set (032-064-653)
ZAO Christmas Gift set with 3 beautiful makeup products will make a perfect present for your loved ones.
Packaged in a black box and nested in red decorating paper and winter decorations, ZAO gift is complete and ready to put under the Christmas Tree.
This ZAO Gift set includes:
- Instructions for use
- ZAO Beauty Tip
- Certification & Ingredients
Instructions for use:
Eyeliner – SHAKE BEFORE USE. The thickness of the line depends on the amount of pressure you apply. So, for a thin line, press the brush lightly; for a thicker line, apply slightly more pressure. On the upper eyelid, paint the line on the closed eyelid close to the roots of your eyelashes. Start from the inner corner and move towards the outer end of the eye.
Nail Polish – Without any toxic ingredients and enriched in silica (bamboo oil), you can use them without limitation
LipPolish – Can be applied directly to the Lips or on top of Lipstick
ZAO Beauty tip: 3 beautiful ZAO products for lips, eyes and eyebrows
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% of ingredients organic
Testing on animals: No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
Ingredients from animal origin: No ingredient from animal origin is used
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive ones
- Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.)
- Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as “category 3 carcinogen” (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
- Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
- Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
- Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)
Source: CSST – Toxicological directory service (http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/)
Ingredients List: BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE/GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT/HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL ,CITRIC ACID.
MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, SYNTHETIC FLUOPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, SILICA, CI 12085, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 47005, CI 73360, CI 75470, CI 77000, CI 77007, CI 77019, CI 77266, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 77861, CI 77891.