€ 10.90 – € 19.00
A velvety texture with a light powdered finish for a sparkling and colourful effect. The bright colours can be used on their own or combined for an intense effect. Its specific texture allows the ZAO cream eyeshadow to transform into a corrector, lipstick or blush on the go, that’s why we also call it Multi Touch.Rich in organic avocado oil which is softening, protective and very gentle on the skin.
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring, ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
- Instructions for use
- ZAO Beauty Tip
- Certifications & Ingredients
Instructions for use: The creamy texture allows it to blend naturally with the skin to give a surprisingly powdery finish. This eyeshadow is applied with the finger. Take a small amount and apply it on the eyelid with little pats. Carefully blend the material outward, by using the Shading brush for more precision, including the inner corner of the eye. You can apply just one colour on the eyelid, or combine colours as you wish. For a longer lasting effect, apply it as an eyeshadow powder.
ZAO Beauty tip: These four products can also be used in many ways other than an eyeshadow, hence the name ‘Multi Touch’:
- The 251 (Copper) can be used as a blushor a long-wearing lipstick because of its texture.
- The 252 (Bamboo) is an ideal corrector to cover redness.
- The 253 (Amethyst) as 251, can be used as long-lasting lipstick or blush. It also correct yellow tones.
- The 254 (Golden Bronze) is the ultimate corrector for purple tone with its yellow hue.
How to choose the right corrector: The basic rule of colour applies as with three primary colours: the colour obtained by mixing two primary colours neutralises or is neutralised by the third colour.
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com.
PERCENTAGE OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS: 100%
PERCENTAGE OF ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: 30%
Ingredients List: OLEYL OLEATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, MICA, SILICA, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX)*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL (PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL)*, SQUALENE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT EXTRACT (PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) FRUIT EXTRACT)*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS BUTTER (ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) BUTTER)*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL (SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL)*, TOCOPHEROL, MYRISTOYLPULLULAN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALEURITES MOLUCCANA SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), AQUA (WATER), ILEX PARAGUARIENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, ALCOHOL. MAY CONTAIN+/-: CI77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET). *ingredients from Organic Farming. **processed from organic ingredients.
Net weight: 3 gr / 0.11 oz.
• Organic carnauba wax: Secreted by the leaves of a palm tree native to Brazil, this wax is a film-forming agent that protects the skin by producing a continuous film and improves the makeup hold.
• Organic avocado oil: Obtained from avocado pulp, this oil is healing and calming. It works like wonders on skin irritations. Softening, protective and very soft, it restores elasticity and comfort to the skin and takes care of fragile skin. Regenerating and restructuring, it acts against skin aging.
• Bamboo powder: It is a white substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. Thanks to its high silica content, it remineralizes, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
• Organic pomegranate extract: Pomegranate has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Also rich in phytosterols, with antioxidant and anti-radical properties, it helps fight against the time and the formation of wrinkles and finelines.