About Organyc pads tampons wipes
The Organyc pads tampons wipes are made of 100% authentic, organic cotton provides a range of specific products for all feminine care needs, all made with certified organic cotton (Icea and Soil Association). Pads are made with a biological cotton-filtering surface and an absorbent, hypoallergenic and breathable cotton inner core. Organyc tampons are available in different sizes, always made with 100% organic cotton.
Why 100% Organic Cotton!
Organyc pads tampons wipes have no plastic, no perfume, and no chlorine. They are also wrapped in Mater-Bi packaging, 100% biodegradable.
When selecting pads and tampons for your menstrual cycle, consider Organyc 100% pure, organic cotton feminine care products, guaranteed to protect and respect your sensitive skin:
The most expensive kind – inside and out. Organyc proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal. In addition, Organyc brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to other brands also Organyc are free from:
- chlorine bleach
- super absorbent chemicals
- man-made materials
- wood pulp
- Clinically proven to not cause skin rashes, irritations, etc. and to help alleviate skin problems caused by other feminine hygiene products.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible
*The back sheet is made of biodegradable film.
Organyc is designed to respect a woman’s sensitive skin
Free from chlorine bleach, latex, parabens, perfumes, SAP, and plastics or man-made materials.
- Breathable and hypoallergenic
- Skin pH compatible (adapting properties).
- Made from 100% pure organic cotton – the most expensive kind – inside and out
- Organyc proudly displays the 100% Cotton seal.
- Organyc brand pads, liners, and tampons have been UL tested and demonstrate comparable performance to Always and Tampax.
- The breakthrough is that Organyc is made of certified 100% organic cotton, inside and out. Not just some cotton on the cover, or a little on the inside, but 100%.
Organyc Commitments – Healthy Period
It happens with no additives, nothing artificial and it’s not genetically modified. It is your own ecosystem working naturally.
While you may not agree that you’re at your best when you have your period, your hormones need to do their thing, in your body, in the name of fertility and they do it every month, give or take a couple of days. With every woman, the cycle length is a little different, as is the number of days your period lasts for but whatever your body decides it’s normal and an organic part of being who you are.
If you’re like most women, you’ve experienced menstrual cramps.
We don’t have to tell you what they feel like, but we agree they can be anywhere from unpleasant to pretty nasty.
Doctors call it dysmenorrhea. Most researchers believe it’s the hormones in our bodies that most likely cause all the pain and suffering. After all every month, in a woman’s body, our hormones fluctuate and oestrogen, progesterone, testosterone and prostaglandins run rampant.
For those of us who believe that 100% organic cotton pads and tampons are preferable to using synthetics, it is worthwhile to know there are some natural remedies that may work for dysmenorrhea.
We can’t tell you they’ve been researched and can’t promise effective relief, they are only suggestions* and most are available at health stores and pharmacies.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1
You could also try acupuncture or acupressure and heat pads or ice may help. Or why not try aromatherapy or a massage and of course, we also urge you to ask your doctor for advice.
Three Secrets of Feminine Hygiene
Some of us may experience itching, stinging, discharge or even odour and it’s wise to see your gynaecologist if you have a problem but you might want to consider changing some basic hygiene habits first.
What you should know
My pads and tampons are made of what?
Well, most are not made of cotton. Many well-known, nationally-advertised conventional brands of tampons, pads and panty liners are made of mostly synthetic materials, such as rayon. Feminine pads from many of the best-known brands also contain something called SAPs, which stands for Super Absorbent Powders. While doing their job to absorb better, SAPs are made from polymers that are derived from crude oil. Think how close those SAPs will be to you.
Tampons and pads often contain wood pulp, better known as cellulose, it’s not what you’d expect but that’s what you’re probably using. Wouldn’t you prefer cotton?
Bleached? Did you say they’re bleached?
Yes. Many well-known brands are made with material that is bleached with chlorine. Chlorine bleaching leaves a by-product: dioxin, so women may be exposed to small but detectable levels of this known toxin whenever they use pads and tampons that are chlorine bleached.
Organ(y)c use 100% organic cotton
Unlike most feminine care brands, Organ(y)c is made with only 100% organic cotton. Organ(y)c products contain no synthetics, no SAPs and no wood pulp/cellulose and for good hygiene, we only use hydrogen peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant, to bleach the cotton.
Avoid contact with three material:
- SYNTHETIC FABRICS. Most tampons and pads are made of manufactured fabrics like rayon, not cotton, so, try using pads and tampons made with 100% cotton. We know we are promoting our own Organ(y)c brand, but we really believe they’re better for you.
Also, wear 100% cotton underwear. We don’t sell underwear but we believe in the benefits of cotton. Save the sexy nylon, rayon, spandex and polyester thongs, panties and g-strings for special occasions.
- All tampons and pads are bleached, most with chlorine. Chlorine is a respiratory irritant, a pollutant in rivers and streams and can produce harmful dioxins. Organ(y)c brand feminine care products are bleached with hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is formed in nature by the action of sunlight on water, and naturally occurs in rain. We consider it safer and more natural than chlorine bleach.
- For some the fragrance added to scented panty liners, pads and tampons may irritate the skin, so try to avoid those feminine care products. Organ(y)c pads and tampons don’t contain scent of any kind. If you have sensitive skin, we suggest that you use soaps and laundry detergents with few or no fragrances.
Only one brand of feminine care gives you complete respect. Organyc is made with 100% certified organic cotton inside and out, gives you unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection and are cotton-soft and gentle so they respect your sensitive skin.
Proven to protect sensitive skin
Organyc has been thoroughly tested by Gynaecologists. They studied women who feel they had sensitive skin issues. This includes 2/3rds of women in the U.S. 90% of the women in the study who had sensitive skin reactions while using other brands, had all their problems resolved by using 100% cotton products like Organyc. All their problems — and in just 3 months.