ZAO Christmas Gift set (002-064-117-609)
ZAO Christmas Gift set with 4 beautiful makeup products will make a perfect present for your loved ones.
Packaged in a black box and nested in red decorating paper and winter decorations, ZAO gift is complete and ready to put under the Christmas Tree.
This ZAO Gift set includes:
- Instructions for use
- ZAO Beauty Tip
- Certification & Ingredients
Instructions for use: Apply the Lip Polish by smoothing it on gently with the sponge applicator.
LipGloss – Apply the LipGloss by smoothing it on gently with the sponge applicator.
Eyeliner – SHAKE BEFORE USE.The thickness of the line depends on the amount of pressure you apply.
Pencil – Can be used for lips, eyes and eyebrows.
Eyeshadow – Apply the lighter colour over the entire eyelid using a sponge applicator. Apply a medium intensity eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye and under the brow with an orbit brush. Finish with a thin line of dark eyeshadow along the contour of your eye, use an angled brush to intensify your eyes.
ZAO Beauty tip: 4 beautiful ZAO products for lips, eyes and eyebrows
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% of ingredients organic
Testing on animals: No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification http://www.gocrueltyfree.org/shopper
Ingredients from animal origin: No ingredient from animal origin is used
Indication of skin type: Suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive ones
- Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.)
- Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as “category 3 carcinogen” (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
- Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
- Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
- Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)
Source: CSST – Toxicological directory service (http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/)
Ingredients List: BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE/GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT/HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL ,CITRIC ACID.
MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, SYNTHETIC FLUOPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, SILICA, CI 12085, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 47005, CI 73360, CI 75470, CI 77000, CI 77007, CI 77019, CI 77266, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 77861, CI 77891.