Nettle & Thyme Shampoo
Volume & Shine for Fine and Thin Hair
100% Certified Natural Cosmetics
Nine herbal extracts and six essential oils will give thin and weak hair their lost volume, health and radiance.
- Instructions for use
- Product Details
- Certifications & Ingredients
After thoroughly wetting your hair apply small amounts of Shampoo Nettle & Thyme on each region of the head under the hair and rub the entire scalp from the front to the back. Rinse off and repeat if necessary.
Organic nettle and organic thyme along with rice and wheat proteins in this shampoo benefit thin and weak hair and help them to regain their lost volume, health and radiance.
- A total natural, mild, anti-irritant, SLS, SLES and Silicone free formula
- Gives fine hair extra volume and shine
- Carefully cleanses hair and scalp with no build up
- With grapefruit essential oil that fights stress and possesses antiseptic, stimulant and tonic properties
- Rosemary essential oil stimulates blood flow, improves circulation and acts as an excellent tonic in hair problems
Natural Cosmetic certified by COSMOS NATURAL according COSMOS Standard
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco-glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Flower/leaf Extract*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Saponaria Officinalis Flower/root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Pca, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Limonene**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Anisate, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citric Acid, Linalool**, Alcohol, Sodium Phytate.
* Ingredients from Certified Organic Agriculture
** Components of Natural Essential Oils